Goals For Education
- Providing every child with an opportunity to learn in a way that is meaningful to them.
- Need to respect the diversity in our communities and support their unique needs in decision making.
- Support for vulnerable students; recognizing the unique learning challenges of each child.
- Innovation and self motivation are keys to future success. We must provide opportunities for all students to achieve personal success, to understand what motivates them.
Transparency and Accountability
- Open, clear, and concise communication.
- Transparency; providing stakeholders with information they need to be informed about education and participate in education decisions to support our students
- Engaging the community in conversation. Listening to their voices. bringing these voices to education stakeholders and supporting them through advocacy.
- Predictable and sustainable funding to allow us to make informed decisions to support our students.
- Engaging teachers, parents, students and the school community in discussion is imperative in making sound funding decisions
- School, home, and community working together to provide excellence in Catholic Education for our students
- Recognizing the importance of Parental involvement in education.
- Working with the community in partnership to support student learning.
Safe and Clean Facilities
- Maintain existing schools.
- Building of new schools to meet the needs of our growing communities.
- Supporting the unique needs in their school and community.